11 May 2010

Feeling all domestic, I guess

Trying to get a handle on a minor down-in-the-dumps moment...

Bryon is working a temp job (it's even in his field) for the next 3-4 weeks, so I am spending a lot of time hanging out with just me and the cats. I have gotten a bit of housework done, but I have more to do, plus at least one errand I need to run today, and I'm having trouble getting up the motivation to go do it.

Motivational powers, ON! ...nope, not cutting it, so far.

I have read three books in the last three days:

North and South Scandal in Spring (The Wallflowers, Book 4) Elsewhere

I've done some laundry, cleaned the bathroom, and picked up some of the clutter.

I tried a new recipe last night:

Baked Eggs and Tortillas in Creamy Tomato Sauce, from Martha Stewart's Everyday Food magazine. Delicious and easy. There are EIGHT eggs in this thing, but the idea is, it's a meal with lots of protein but no meat. Good for breakfast too.

Oh, and here's a picture of a blueberry cobbler I made a while back:

It was good, but actually needed LESS blueberries. Wouldn't have thought that was possible, but apparently I was wrong. Recipe here.

Maybe it was the motivation of talking about food, but I'm all hopped up to get going on lunch and my errand now! Whee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment